3.03.2014

Fan Pick Friday's!

You are not crazy, it's not Friday!
Sadly it is still Monday. Sorry for getting your hopes up that it was the freaking weekend! 

However, I have something just as exciting as Fridays! 

I have been overwhelmed by the amount of support, responses, questions and ideas for blog post! 

So first of all, 
Thank you thank you thank you! 

I can not wait to see where this journey takes us ! Yes I mean US, without you I could not do any of this! 

Fridays are now dedicated to YOU! 
I am going to take your questions, and ideas and turn them into blogs every Friday as "Fan Pick Friday" 



I would love to hear from you and answer all of your questions! 

In order to be considered you must first 
Like us on Facebook, Twitter & have shared at least one of the photos from previous blog post to Pinterest.  
(Which is now a piece of cake with the new hovering "Pin" buttons that make it easy to connect with Pinterest) 


 Don't limit you questions to just hair. 
Anything goes! 
The possibilities are endless, but here are some examples to help your wheels start spinning:

Make up
Hair
Nails
Skin care
Fashion
Tutorials 

Once you have done all of the above email me your questions at beautyandthebeehiveblog@gmail.com

I am so excited about this! 
I hope you are too! 

Xoxo
Molly. 


No comments :

Post a Comment