9.30.2015

Simple Fall Decor

I am like most of my fellow Midwestern girls when it comes to fall. I love all things pumpkin, and can't start decorating soon enough. As soon as I spot my first pumpkin patch, the hubby knows to pull on over! 

Fall is my favorite time of the year and it may be because I'm an October baby but I wish it lasted all 12 months! 

Each year my style changes slightly but I love to find new pieces to add to my fall decor. This year decided to keep things on the more simple side and am loving it! 

Below are some shots from our house this fall, & where I purchased some of the items.

(Light up pumpkin from big lots $12)

(Plastic pumpkins $3 target dollar bins)

(Turkey sign $3 target dollar bins)

This is my usual table decor, I just added some bundles of wheat to my centerpiece bring some fall into my kitchen. 


We got these pumpkins as well as all the corn stock & wheat bundles from a local pumpkin patch. 

We decided to do 3 pumpkins this year , for mommy, daddy & baby Hadley. 

We love mums! We can't get enough. I believe my husband got these at Home Depot in the lawn & garden department. We also have a huge yellow one out back. 


I know it's fall at the Ingrams when the corn stocks go up!! My hubby tied them up with some gingam ribbon & everything. 


We have been in the process of redecorating our front porch this month. We only have a couple more steps until it's complete & I have to take a moment and brag on my husband for a moment. 

He is always on board and loves mydecorating ideas. However, there are times when he really surprises me with his own. 

When we began looking for houses I always said that I wanted a house with a red door, so of course I loved his idea to paint ours barn red to match my "hey y'all" sign I bought before we even closed on the house hehe. 


Would love to see your fall decor now! Tag me on Instagram with the hashtag 
#batbfalldecor


No comments :

Post a Comment