7.29.2015

How I organized my jewelry

If you are anything like me, you have way too much I jewlery and no where to put it all. 




I had piles & piles of it just laying around on my vanity, in random drawers in my dresser, shoved in bathroom storage & barried in the bottom of old purses. 


So I went on a scans her hunt to find it all. 


Once all my treasures were found, I went through a decluttering process that requires its own blog post, so stay tuned for that! 



Anyways, I got rid of more than half of my collection. This helped eliminate old pieces I never wore, things that were broken or ear rings that were missing partners. 




I had looked up tons of ideas on Pinterest on how to store, or display jewlery, but to be honest we were blessed with so many built ins when we bought our home & I wanted to utilize them... 


(I know you can't tell from the photo but these two necklaces have initial charms on them! The short one has an "I" an "M" & an "L" for my husband and I's initials. 

The long one has tons of cute lockets & has an "H" initial on it for our daughter Hadley! So cute right?!!! Gotta love Premier Designs) 

I laid out all my necklaces to display them, & hung my long ones on a hook along side the shelfs. 




I put all my brackets in a couple buckets I got out of the target $1 bins (my one true love; okay more like guilty pleasure) and organized my ear rings & rings in these vintage ice cube trays we discovered in a vintage fridge the previous owners left. 



I know not everyone has the space to do this, but I encourage you to get creative & don't be afraid to use your jewels as art in any room!

I love how this corner of our bedroom has a splash of color & sparkle to it now! 



As you can see I even utilized the other shelf to store all my nail polish adding even more color to our oasis. 


Xoxo
Molly 

No comments :

Post a Comment