6.10.2015

Quick Sporty Hair Style

The messy bun and pony tail are so over done! When it comes to going to the gym, or athletic events it's hard to think outside the box and be original with your hair when that's not your top priority. 

However I always try to look appealing in the hair department no matter what I'm doing incase I see some of my clients out and about! 

So I try to stear clear of pony tails and get creative. I recently started coaching cheer and am able to be a little more relaxed in some of my styling now! 

This morning I created this half up braided style which is perfect to keep my bangs out of my face while still being on trend. 


It is quick and easy to complete. 
I started by applying some dry shampoo to create some texture, grip and volume.  

I then combed back all of my hair and set a small pony tail aside. 

I began in the front by French braiding. I would just grab more hair from each side adding it to the middle until each side looked even from the front...


I only French braided 4 to 5 sections and began finishing it into a single braid so that it would dangle in a half up style once completed. 

I secured the ends with my pony tail and then pulled the pieces out and ruffed them up giving it that messy lived in look. 

I love it & will probably make this a normal do in my routine for summer while coaching! 

Xoxo
Molly 

No comments :

Post a Comment