11.14.2014

THE must have scarf!

Here in Ohio, snowflakes are falling ...
Storefronts have changed everything over to show their Christmas cheer! 
& Although we have been drinking our pumpkin spice latte's since August we finally are deep into the fall lifestyle...and slowly busting out our winter gear. 

Last night my mom and I went to a shop hop in my little town & I had to dig out the mittens, winter coat, and hat to comfortably go from store to store! 

But to complete my outfit was a new purchase that is quickly becoming a favorite of mine! 

A BLANKET SCARF! 

Yes I said blanket, & no 
I do not mean a snuggle!

They are large scarf's that come in all sorts of patterns, my favorite are the plaid patterned ones! Specially the red and green ones! They are so festive. 

I got mine at the old navy outlet for like $12! But they go all the way to designer prices, as Zara has been featuring a lot in their fall collection this year! 

There are many ways you can wear them! If you just type in "blanket scarf"  on Pinterest, millions of styles and ways to wear them will come up! 

Here are a few of my favorites:


I just looped it around like a normal scarf but I love how large and chunky it is, it just hangs and is so oversized, warm and cozy!



You can also wear it as a cape! Which I love and can't wait to do!


My ultimate fav, is another cape style, but belted! How stinking cute is this!!!! 

So I'm telling you, if you don't have a blanket scarf already, your wardrobe is missing a staple piece this winter!


So go get'cha one !

Xoxo,
Molly

No comments :

Post a Comment